by Theresa Bradley-Banta
In my article 23 Extraordinary Questions to Ask Your Mentor I pose some interesting and thought provoking questions. They are thinking questions.
But I thought it would balance things out to give you a few questions that are more on the fun side. Mentoring sessions do not need to be dry and humorless meetings. A little fun can introduce remarkable benefits. Like getting to know your mentor better. And adding a personal touch.
23 Fun Questions to Ask Your Mentor
- What would you do with 15 minutes of fame?
- Name the worst job you can think of.
- Can you prepare to be spontaneous?
- If you were given an opportunity to change careers, would you?
- What song do you always sing along with?
- Do you have any regrets in life?
- How are things at home?
- What did your mom say to you when you were in trouble?
- What makes a good mentee?
- Did you ever wish you were someone else?
- Have you won any awards?
- Who was your favorite President?
- What do you wish you had asked your mentor?
- What advice do you have for the next generation?
- What was your first impression of me?
- Are you old fashioned?
- What is your number one priority?
- Would you risk making a mistake?
- What is your life’s biggest achievement?
- If money were no object would you be working now?
- What are you grateful for?
- When do you not want to be interrupted?
- If you could do it all over again, would you change anything?
If you’re looking for a mentor or you want to make the most of your current mentoring relationship, download 7 Surefire Ways to Ask Someone to be Your Mentor.
It’s our gift for you—a free e-book to download and start reading today.
No strings. Just a big thanks for visiting and sharing our content!
We love to encourage mentoring relationships!
Whether you are an entrepreneur, an artist, a musician, an athlete, a student, a writer, a politician, a parent, a business owner, a teacher, etc. a great mentor can help you succeed at what you do.