by Theresa Bradley-Banta
I often marvel at the multifamily real estate investing gurus who insist you can buy an apartment building and sit back and collect the rent while someone else does all the work. Don’t you?
First of all it’s not smart. Second you don’t want to discover the inmates are running the asylum after it’s too late, metaphorically speaking.
Here’s the rub. Somebody’s got to manage the manager. Smart multifamily real estate investors know apartment building operations inside and out—it’s the only way to stay on top of what your team is doing, or not doing.
The Multifamily Property Checklist for Operating Apartment Buildings will help you:
- Operate your property at peak performance
- Provide a safe and well-managed property for your residents
- Manage your multifamily management team
- Conduct thorough due diligence
- Plan for otherwise unexpected capital expenditures
I would have loved to have this checklist when I started investing in multifamily real estate. You’ll be glad to have a copy in your investing arsenal!
Click on the link (or the image below) to download your Multifamily Property Checklist: An Owner’s Guide for Operating Apartment Buildings.
Latest posts by Theresa Bradley-Banta (see all)
- New Tenant at Your Property? Here’s Your 30 Day Plan - June 20, 2017
- Cool Tools: 3 More Must-Have Apps For Landlords - June 7, 2017
- Cool Tools: 3 More Must-Have Apps For Real Estate Investors - May 30, 2017