by Theresa Bradley-Banta
If you’re thinking about investing in real estate listen to my interview on the Ilyse Glink Show!
Some highlights from the show:
- Pitfalls to avoid when investing in real estate.
- Real life examples of how to get started.
- Building a team that works together and has the same end goal in mind.
The show, which aired August 11, 2013, can be heard at this link: Ilyce Glink interviews Theresa Bradley-Banta.
Ilyce Glink is an award-winning, nationally-syndicated columnist, television personality, radio talk show host and best-selling book author. I know you’ll enjoy her show!
The following two tabs change content below.
Theresa Bradley-Banta writes about investing in real estate while avoiding the pitfalls that plague many new investors. She is a 2017 PropTech Top 100 Influencer and winner of 14 American and International real estate awards for her website and real estate investing programs. As featured on: The Equifax Finance Blog, AOL’s Daily Finance, Scotsman Guide, The Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever Show, Stevie Awards Blog, Rental Housing Journal, and Investors Beat among others.
Latest posts by Theresa Bradley-Banta (see all)
- Multifamily Common Areas Maintenance & Management Tips - March 31, 2020
- 8 Tenant Gift Ideas That Will Boost Your Bottom Line - November 11, 2019
- Need a Package Delivery System at Your Multifamily Rental Property? - October 28, 2019
Hey Theresa, this post is a nice resource for me to know more about the trend of real estate. Thank you for sharing it.